A Weekend in London

This weekend I went up to London with my mum and sister to see some friends who were visiting from America. They came to stay with us a few weeks ago and then we decided to go and see them for a few days.
                                       

We went there by train and after dropping our stuff off where we were staying we went and met them in Borough Market. I've never been there before and I was amazed. It was Saturday at midday so as you can imagine it was crazy. We had burgers for lunch which were amazing but I forgot to take a photo. I also had a beetroot, apple and raspberry smoothie to drink. It was really tasty but had separated and when I mixed it nothing happened. I ended up drinking the part that tasted like raspberry first and then the part that tasted beetroot afterwards.







We then walked to St. Paul's Cathedral and went up to the top. I would really recommend this; I did it with school when I went to London in Year 6 and the views you get are amazing however it is quite scary. 




We then went to Bea's Tea Room near St. Pauls. I had carrot cake which was very good. And yes I forgot to take a photo again.

The next day we went to Columbia Road Flower Market and it was amazing. There were flowers everywhere and cute little shops and cafes. 









We went to Lily Vanilli's Bakery and I got a Poached Apple and Custard tart and a Pink Lemonade that was super bitter but really nice. 




We then walked to the Geffrye Museum and looked around it. We also ate lunch there. I had a vegetarian hash which was basically fried eggs with potato, pepper, courgette etc. 





Comments

Popular Posts