Pasta. And moustaches.

Pasta, Pasta, Pasta!

It is hot here. And I have a black school uniform. I totally want to melt when I am in school. It is deathly. Trust me!

I made dinner. The pasta was quite easy. It had tomato sauce, carrots, celery, onion, and courgettes.
I got a bit distracted while making it. I made a moustache for my finger and took a photo. Cause I'm so Hipstah!

Anyway here is the made up recipe. 

Ingredients:

For 4

1 onion, diced

3 sticks of celery, sliced

4 carrots, sliced

1 courgette, sliced

1 can of tomatoes - 400g

Some ripped up basil leaves

About 350g of pasta

Method:

Add your onion, celery, and carrots to your pan. Cook them with a dash of oil for about 15 minutes on a medium-low heat. Add the courgette and cook for 4 minutes.

Put your water on to boil. Don't forget the pinch of salt.

Add your tomato sauce to the mixture. Stir for about 5 minutes. Leave it to cook.

When the water boils, cook the pasta.

At the last minute add the basil to the sauce. Mix in the cooked(and drained) pasta. 

Serve up and ENJOY!




Yummy




We ate outside.





 Cause it is so normal to pose with a moustache on your finger while your cooking.



Comments

Popular Posts